Thursday, November 21, 2013

Well... Life is looking up for... Once Upon A Time



  Roman Chavez, the one guy in this world I know I could trust with anything and that he would keep it to himself.
  Why? Because he trusts me with everything, his life secrets, his family secrets. 
  He's spectacular. He's; kind, and very handsome, trustworthy and smart.
  I don't know how to explain him, but, I think I could say he's my best friend. I care about this guy so much it's crazy.


 There's only one thing about him that absolutely terrifies me, and that is his charm. I don't know if he means to or not, but when we hang out it's like he turns on his charm and I'm just drawn in. He's not going to hurt me, I know that much. But, I'm just worried I might end up hurting myself like I have before. 
  He is the first guy that has gotten my mind off of everything, off of Troy, and Dillon, and anyone else that has hurt me. He is the first guy that when I'm with him, nothing else matters. It's like the whole world has just disappeared and it's just us. I know he would never let me get hurt, and I know that he wouldn't play me if something more did happen between us.
  But, to be honest with myself, I doubt it will go any further than just being amazing friends.. We've grown really close, we haven't even been friends for that long, maybe a week. If that? But, it's like God brought us together, and I don't mean that as in "oooh fate brought us together now lets run off and get married." I mean it as in God brought us together as people whom we knew we could trust with anything and know that they wouldn't judge us for who we were. Or what we had. Someone who would have each others back no matter what and take care of each other no matter how much or how little money we had.
  I think God knew that we both needed a friend like that. One that wasn't judgmental like all of the other people. Someone, better, someone different, yet, someone exactly the same as we are.

  Life is complicated and I can honestly say that I am SO glad I found this amazing guy, and accepted him into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment