Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HOLY SHIEEEET!


  I just realized the craziest thing in the world!
   YOU!

   Oh my freakin' gosh. You're smarter than I thought. Haha, wow! I wonder why I never realized this before!


  You sir, are very intelligent, those times we meet up and all either of us want is that one thing... But instead you lay there and hold me for a minute, my head resting on your chest, your arm wrapped around me; and you just talk, only for about five minutes, but you just talk. Now I know why; yes, you just want that one thing from me but you also know that no matter what either of us want from each other that I'm going to listen to your incessant rambling, for as long as you want to ramble, because I care. But you don't want me to know that you need me to care, so that's why when ever you come over for that one thing you talk first, act, then just leave. But now it all makes sense, you need me to care for you. You need me, but you can't let me know you need me, because then I might think you wanted me, and I know you don't want me, well I don't think you want me, wait, you want me just not in the way I want you. I know now you need me though because I just had a mother fucking EPIPHANY!!!

    Okay, thank you for reading about my epiphany. I'm off to my incessant drinking, and watching of hospital like television shows.

   Hehehehe, this is why I love him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment