Monday, October 7, 2013

Darkness Prevails


  I feel sweet ecstasy, this pain that consumes me.
   I was taught to look to the light.
     All it does is make the darkness bite.

  This consumption, is more than my paradise.
    It helps me see.
      Clears the air for me to breathe.

  There is no darkness.
    There is no light.
      Just the absence of peace.

  Or the lack of fight.
    I have no peace.
      I have no spite.

  It was taken from me when I tried my own sight.
    Don't try, especially at night.
      That's when the worst come alive.

  They can possess your mind.
    No matter how hard you fight.
      It doesn't matter, dark or light.

  Don't lose your control.
    They'll use your thoughts as a poll.
      Making you question your everything.

  Doubt the anger, the fear, and questioning.
   Be you, please, I'm begging.
     They already got me.

  Don't doubt this.
   The only way to stay free.
     I need help to find me.
 
   

1 comment:

  1. It's a lifelong journey. Follow your path. There will be a few deviations along the way but you'll find your way back to the path that is yours and yours alone.
    <3

    ReplyDelete