Thursday, August 22, 2013

American Horror Story


  I finally found a way to get my mind off everything.
 American Horror Story. The most insane, screwed up, horrid, terrifying show I've ever watched. It's spectacular.

 I fell in love with Tate. He's dead, yet he's still living. He's trapped in the house with many other ghosts. He's psychotic, a murderer, who's in love with girl named Violet.

 Violet wasn't dead when she met Tate. But, she overdosed on pills, Tate tried to save her. But, she still died.

  The first season is the only one on Netflix, I watched the entire season in 2 days... I'm so connected to the characters  I'm literally in love with Tate, there's just something about him that I find so enticing!

  Alright, well I'm done ranting and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment