Friday, August 16, 2013

Why?...


  All I ever try to do is love you and take care of you, and care for you. I don't know why you do this to me... You're my whole world. You know I'd do anything for you but all I ever do is get hurt. After a year of being treated this way you'd think I would have learned not to mess with you anymore, but my heart won't let me give you up no matter how hard I try. I'll always be here for you, rain or shine.
  I love you. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you. I would take the whole world on for you. You mean the world and more to me.
  
  I try to be nice to you for one night, to treat you to something nice, ribs and cold beer, something you couldn't pass up. But, you did...
 And now here I am blogging about how much you hurt me. When you're the one hurting in the end... 

 Why am I so stupid? Because I love you....

  Why do I love you? Because you've always been there for me when I needed you... You've saved my life... Countless times...

   But, fuck me right?
Because I just wanna be there for you and talk to you, I know how much you're hurting...

  Anyways, that's my rant for today, well technically it's not a rant, but, anyways...


 -Thanks for reading if you have... I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment