Thursday, August 15, 2013

Good Morning


   Good morning people, I had a terrifying dream last night.

  I dreamed that I woke up with a sharp pain in my side, being a woman I figured it was just my period. I went to the bathroom to handle the situation when I collapsed into the floor and began bleeding profusely and uncontrollably.
  I called a close friend of mine to come pick me up and take me to the Emergency Room. When they got to my house her boyfriend ran in and carried me out to the car. They took me to the ER, and told the doctor everything that was going on.
  The doctor told me that I was having a miscarriage. That I had been 4 months along in my pregnancy.

  Quite a surprising dream to have. I would wake up from the dream, try to shake it and go back to sleep, but it would just continue from when I woke up. Not something I was looking forward to.
  I just wish I knew why I had that dream. Not something anyone looks forward to having, it wasn't a nightmare per say  but it wasn't what I would consider a happy dream.

  Anyways, I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment