Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Untitled Poem


    youve torn me down, piece by piece
 simply stood back and watched me bleed

  youve saved my life, counting countlessly
 held me tight, breathed me to sleep

  hold my hand, once more, please
 kiss my lips, i want the memory

  fresh in my mind, youll always stay
 the blackest piece of my heart, the biggest piece of me

  no time for love
 no time for trust
 only time to hurt
 only time to lust

  you hurt many
 and been hurt by more
 but ive always been
 youre dirty fucking whore

  you have me where you want me
 i have a broken heart
 you have a lover
 i have luster

  youve saved me
  youve breaked me
  youve held me
  youve lied
  youve tried
  youve gave
  youve caved
  youve cried
  youve died
  youve loved
  youve shoved
  youve won
  youve lost
   yet im the one whos hurting

  ive loved
  ive shoved
  ive tried
  ive cried
  ive died
  ive held you
  ive saved you
  ive gave
  ive caved
  ive lost
   but you still dont care

  weve tried
  weve cried
  weve died
  weve shoved
  weve held
  weve saved
  weve caved
  weve lost
  weve gave
   but still were nothing

  youve taken all i can give you
   but in the end i can still always say

  ive never lied
  ive never won
  ive never broken you
   and i never will.


-ALright so there's some poetry for the night. theres like 6 poems or something there but in my mind they were all together so i worte them as i saw them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment