Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Here We Go...


  Well, before you even continue reading I want to wish you good luck. This is going to be a personal view inside my mind. I feel it may be scary sometimes.
  I have a very wild imagination, every now and then it tends to overcome my sense of reality and I feel as if I'm going to go crazy.
  I don't plan on holding anything back in these posts, I want to be able to just let everything out. I don't care who sees.

  Anyways, here's a little bit about me, I'm a poet, I'm insane, I tend to rant about nonsensical stuff, and I have a volatile mind that encases a large array of thoughts that are just dying to make themselves known to the world.

  Today is that day.

  I will no longer hold any thoughts in, to be left and processed as possible ideas of torture and world domination. I hope you enjoy my thoughts as much as I will enjoy taking minutes out of my day to publish them to you.

  I also plan to post my poetry, which happens to contain a few of the most quizzical things you could ever possibly imagine.


  Okay, well I guess this is it,
                                 Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment